Hello all and welcome to the 2013 Book to Movie challenge! Sign-ups are here and will continue through January 31st, but for those of you already signed up, lets get this thing started. The main rule is that there are no hard and fast rules. This challenge is for fun, so the details are between you and your conscience. But, to get you started, here are the guidelines I’ll be following:
- I will be posting a review of every book and movie, although I may have read/seen one of them before.
- I will be adding links to my reviews to the inlinkz list included here and at the bottom of this post (different than the sign-up linky)
- Neither the book nor the movie has to be new this year.
- I will count watching a TV show as long as I watch a “movie length” amount, usually 2 episodes.
- Finally, I plan on checking in quarterly. Aside from sending out this post, the remaining three quarterly check-ins are the only thing I will send out using the e-mail addresses you might have left in the linky. If you’re not following me and didn’t leave me an address in the sign-up list, I might pop by your blog and let you know about each check-in, if I have the time. I’d love to hear how you guys are doing at each quarterly review
And that’s it for guidelines! One more time, just for fun, here’s the list where you can enter your review posts for both books and movies for the challenge: Inlinkz List (note that you will be asked for an e-mail every time, since that can’t be turned off, but feel free to type whatever in that box so you can submit your link) Now go get reading!