Congrats to the winner of a $10 Amazon Giftcard, Kai at Fiction State of Mind!
It’s hour 20! We made it! Well, actually, I’m scheduling this in advance, so you and the minions definitely made it. I might be asleep by now! Either way, welcome to the hour 20 Let’s Get Social challenge 🙂 Here’s what we’re going to be doing… Continue reading
Bloggiesta – September 20-22
Bloggiesta is a larger version of the mini-bloggiesta that happened this summer, with more challenges, more giveaways, more twitter chats, and a lot more advice on ways to improve your blog. I’m hoping to host a challenge and will definitely be participating. Continue reading
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Today is the first day of Bout of Books! Woo! So for my musing today I’m thinking about my goals for this delightfully laid back read-a-thon and would love to hear about yours. Continue reading
You guys! I love all the great book blogging events that people are awesome enough to host. Here are some exciting ones that are going on now or happening soon… Continue reading
Hello all and welcome to the 24 hour read-a-thon! To check out the status updates, mini-challenges and other participants, check out our host’s website here. Personally, I’m getting a bit of a late start today after sleeping off a particularly exhausting work week and I’ll probably be doing some work on and off today as well as reading. But I’m very excited about the upcoming mini-challenges so I’ll be doing as many of those as possible and updating this post as I go. Continue reading
Bloggiesta – Sept 28th-30th
The first exciting event coming up is this year’s Bloggiesta, which is basically a blog improvement party. Lots of bloggers write mini-challenges and articles with tips and tricks for other bloggers. If you’re interested in meeting new people and doing some work on your blog, you can sign up here.