Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This week I’m musing about my experience with mini bloggiesta, a shorter version of the twice yearly bloggiesta. Both events are all about improving your blog while interacting with other awesome bloggers who are doing the same with theirs. Continue reading
Today is the first day of a mini Bloggiesta! This a shorter version of the twice yearly bloggiesta and is all about sprucing up your blog while interacting with other awesome bloggers. I’ve got lots of things I want to get done this weekend and can’t wait to get started 🙂 Here’s my current to-do list:
add all book reviews to goodreads and librarything
get reviews from Doing Dewey posted to Cannonball Read V (done through end of July)
add completed reviews to challenge link-ups
- comment on reviews for book-to-movie challenge
participate in commenting and networking bloggeista mini-challenge
- get one monday musing and three review posts scheduled
- revisit old posts and make sure I’m hosting my own pics and that they are categorized correctly
Probably overly ambitious, but at least it gives me a lot of things to choose from! Are you participating in Bloggeista? And is this the first time you have?