This week I’m participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon. My goal is to read more than usual, mostly by eliminating the TV watching I do. I’m also actually looking forward to a 4.5 hour bus ride I’m taking into NYC this weekend (and the 4.5 hours back!) as a prefect time to fit in some extra reading. In the meantime, I’ll be up-dating this post every day with my the amount of reading I managed to fit in the day before. I hope everyone else participating is having a lot of fun and making great progress on their goals 🙂 Continue reading
Tag Archives: bout of books
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Today is the first day of Bout of Books! Woo! So for my musing today I’m thinking about my goals for this delightfully laid back read-a-thon and would love to hear about yours. Continue reading