Today is the second Non-Fiction Friday and I’ve decided to add a section where I share some non-fiction news from around the internet. I won’t be adding links from other bloggers, but I will be asking bloggers I know to add some of their great non-fiction reviews and round-ups to the link-up at the end of this post 🙂
Non-Fiction News and Resources
- I loved this pinterest board from goodreads with each month’s most popular non-fiction
- New Non-fiction this week:
Blogger Non-Fiction Reviews and Giveaways
- this week I had finals, so I only reviewed What Are You Waiting For?
- I’m also running a giveaway that includes a memoir as one of the prizes 🙂 You can enter here
- link-up your non-fiction reviews, giveaways, discussions and top ten lists here
2 responses to “Non-Fiction Friday”
I have a few nonfiction reviews coming up (eventually). Posted one today and linked it up! I think I’m too old for What Are You Waiting For, but I might check it out anyway.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing your review 🙂 I don’t know about too old, but What Are You Waiting For did seem like it would only be helpful to people in very specific situations.