Well, it’s that time of year again and if my list of challenges I’m considering was a pile of books it would look like that picture on the left. I love challenges! I want to do ALL of the challenges. And if I pick that many, I will be very stressed out later, so this is my preliminary list which I will narrow down before doing a sign-up post later. If, unlike me, you’re having trouble finding enough challenges, be sure to check out Novel Challenges and thank the wonderful admins who have collected so many challenges in one place. And now, round 1 of narrowing down challenge choices!
- Book to Movie Challenge (hint: I will do this because I’m hosting and yes, this is shameless self-promotion :-P)
- New Author Challenge
- Reading Outside the Box Challenge
- Lucky No. 14 Reading Challenge
- 2014 Series Challenge
- Mental Illness Advocacy Reading Challenge
- Foodies Read 2014
- 2014 Ebook Reading Challenge
- The 2014 Sci-Fi Experience
- Eclectic Reader Challenge 2014
- 2014 Audiobook Challenge
- Read 1 Million Pages (perpetual challenge)
- Seriously Series Reading Challenge
- any challenges I did last year not on this list
So yes… there will be some narrowing down in the next week or so! Do you enjoy challenges as much I do or do you prefer to avoid them? Are you especially excited about a challenge you’re participating in or hosting next year?