Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Today I’ll be talking about something that’s been on my mind a lot lately – how to fit it all in! With more work actually in the lab plus a longer commute time and starting working out, I’m trying to figure out the best way to fit in blogging…
Lately my blogging has been happening at random whenever I can fit it in and I’d like to get into more of a routine. Doing it in the morning could be nice, although that would mean finishing work later (since as a grad student I can choose to start work later and there’s no way I’m getting up any earlier, haha). Fitting it into the evening or a break during the work day is alright, but unreliable since I don’t always have that time. And finally, what I think is probably my best option – writing everything in advance during the weekend. Anyway, thinking about it has gotten me curious… When do you all fit blogging in? Do you have a regular time you do your blogging? And do you write a bunch of posts at once or one at a time?