Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I’m feeling a bit under the weather today so I’m going to keep this short and sweet. I met almost all of my Bloggiesta goals. I finished cross-listing posts to 2 of 3 sites I use, wrote 3 of the 6 reviews I wanted to, and did 8 min-challenges even though I was only shooting for 6. Although I slept through the Saturday twitter chat, I had a lot of fun with the Sunday one. Here’s a list of what I got done:
- finished updating goodreads, librarything
- figured out how to sync librarything with goodreads, thanks to Anya of On Starships and Dragonwings
- slept through saturday chat, but attended sunday’s
- wrote three reviews
- participated in the following challenges
- How to Host a Giveaway
- What is IFTTT and How Do I Use It? (answer: it’s awesome! You must check this one out!)
- Brainstorming for Post Ideas
- Digital Decluttering (I organized by blog folder, creating subfolders for icons, pictures, and blog info with things like interview questions I’ve answered)
- Bloggiesta Master To Do List
- How to Choose Which Bloggers to Follow
- Book Blogging Heroes
- 50 Bookish Things To Do Before You Die
- and two I didn’t have time for, but really want to come back to:
Did you participate in Bloggiesta? Do you have any blogging events coming up that you’re excited for?